Continually evolving to meet the needs of our patients and community.
Our multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals is experienced in emergency medicine and is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care when you need it most. Our goal is to treat everyone as quickly as possible while providing the highest quality of care. Patients with life-threatening conditions will be cared for immediately upon arrival.
Our Emergency Department has recently made improvements that have led to better patient care for you and your loved ones. These changes have resulted in more timely care and greater patient satisfaction.
- Bedside registration and triage
- Shorter wait time for non-life-threatening occurrences
- Shorter length of stay for patients not being admitted to hospital
- Increased and/or streamlined avenues of communication
- Advanced customer service initiatives
As a result, our Patient Satisfaction scores for the Emergency Department overall and for the Emergency Department physicians have increased.
Our Emergency Department features:
- 24/7 emergency care
- Private treatment rooms
- Onsite Stroke Robot affiliated with the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stroke team (for expedient stroke assessment)
- In-department CT and X-ray
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), BLS (Basic Life Support), NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation) trained nurses
- Decontamination services in the event of industrial accidents, chemical spills or other biohazardous situations
- Comfortable lobby for family and loved ones
In the event your condition requires treatment outside the scope of our services, you will be transferred to the appropriate tertiary care center or trauma center in the Greater Cincinnati area.