Addiction-Free Living Program
The Highpoint Health Addiction-Free Living Program provides continued support, both medical and emotional, to those who are on the road to recovery. Patients must meet certain criteria for participation.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- A welcome into the program with a non-judgmental, caring and compassionate attitude
- An assessment that will take approximately 90 minutes
- Paperwork that will need to be completed along with an evaluation
- An initial collaborative treatment plan that will be created and agreed upon
- A brief orientation to the program including the expectations of the program along with your rights
As a patient of the Addiction-Free Living Program, you may be prescribed a medication that is used to treat adults who are addicted to either prescription or illegal drugs such as OxyContin® or heroin. In addition to taking a medication if prescribed, patients must participate in counseling to address the psychological aspects of drug addiction.
The Highpoint Health Physician Partners associated with the Addiction-Free Living Program will manage the medical therapy for those in the program. These physicians can and will change your course of treatment at any time they deem medically necessary.
Medical therapy includes:
- Medical appointments
- Laboratory testing and evaluation
- Medication management
Counseling services include:
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention, and 12-Step Facilitation will be arranged by you in cooperation with Behavioral Health Services
- Case management
- Referral services
- Support group attendance management
What is mindfulness?
- Non-judgmental awareness of experience as it unfolds moment by moment
- Cultivation of compassion towards ourselves and others
- Acceptance of the reality of each moment's experience with curiosity and openness
Please call 812-532-2669 for an appointment.
Mindfulness-Based Group Therapy Program:
Mondays | 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Behavioral Health Services
19706 State Line Road
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025