Financial Assistance Program
Highpoint Health recognizes the difficulty unexpected medical problems can cause to your finances. We are here to help. If you are unable to afford your care, please contact us so we can help you sign up for government programs, identify resources to assist you, walk you through setting up payment plans, or possibly reduce your financial obligation.
Patients who identify themselves as unable to pay for all or part of their medical care, have the right to request financial assistance.
- Click here to see if you qualify for financial assistance
- Click here to apply for financial assistance
For more information on financial assistance available at Highpoint Health, please review the documents below:
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Application
- Plain Language Summary
- Amounts Generally Billed document
- Billing and Collection Policy
For more information, please call 812-537-8404 to speak with one of our Financial Counselors.