Highpoint Health Physician Partners, Southeast Indiana’s premier physician group, is seeking
- Primary Care Physicians (3) – Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
to practice patient-centered care. We realize choosing a location to practice medicine is both an important professional and lifestyle decision and we’re proud to offer an optimal work-life balance.
As a hospital-employed physician, you’ll truly spend more time with your patients because we take the worry out of operational issues. You’ll also enjoy financial security and an excellent benefits package. Finally, as a regional care provider, we offer a wide range of preventive, diagnostic, and rehabilitative services.
From a personal perspective, the family-friendly communities of Dearborn County offer a mix of town, neighborhood and rural lifestyles. And no weekends mean more time to spend with your family. That’s important because there is so much to do in Southeast Indiana. If you’re looking for the attractions of a major metropolitan city, Cincinnati is just a 30-minute drive. Finally, the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International airport is also a short trip.
Full list of benefits:
- Hospital-employed position
- Competitive base pay plus RVU production bonus
- Flexible scheduling/100% outpatient/only “telephone” on-call (for PCPs)
- Five weeks of paid vacation (including CME)
- Relocation assistance
- Commencement/retention bonuses and student loan forgiveness negotiable
- Paid malpractice/tort reform state
- CME stipend
- Defined benefit pension plan
I have loved being a primary care physician for the past 27 years in Dearborn County. We have a strong medical staff and a superior hospitalist program, as well as a community that embraces us. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you the many reasons why this is the perfect place to live, work and play. Please call me at 812-537-8200 or email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.