Vision Possible is a Highpoint Health administered vision program that serves Southeastern Indiana students in need of glasses. Highpoint Health has developed affiliate provider relationships with the Prevention of Blindness of Ohio, Essilor Vision Foundation, and a growing network of optometrist providers along with local school corporations to address and overcome provider access as well as financial and transportation barriers.
Current school corporations participating in Vision Possible:
- Lawrenceburg Community School Corporation
- Milan Community Schools
- Rising Sun-Ohio County School Corporation
- South Dearborn Community School Corporation
- South Ripley Community School Corporation
- Sunman-Dearborn Community School Corporation
- Switzerland County School Corporation
For more information on Highpoint Health’s Vision Possible program, please contact the school nurse at your child’s school; Nancy Lunsford, Highpoint Health Entitlement Caseworker/State Navigator, at 812-537-8474; or Ed Brush, Highpoint Health Rehabilitation Services Director, at 812-537-8144.