Highpoint Health Physician Partners (HHPP)
Enhance your professional life by joining the premier physician group in one of Indiana’s most desirable communities. Enjoy the many benefits and amenities that a family friendly community has to offer with all the attractions of a major metropolitan city only 30 minutes away.
Following is a list of our current recruitment efforts:
- Four (4) Primary Care Physicians – Internal Medicine or Family Medicine – full-time
- One (1) OB/GYN – full-time
To learn more about the available opportunities, please contact Nancy Kennedy, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, at 812-537-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event Dr. Kennedy is not available, please contact Holly Hinds, CPMSM, at 812-537-8200.
- General medical/surgical hospital
- Serves southeastern Indiana, northern Kentucky and southwestern Ohio
- Affiliated with TriHealth (One of the top integrated health systems in Greater Cincinnati)
Dearborn County, Indiana:
- Minutes from downtown Cincinnati and the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Home to some of the safest and most livable communities in the region
- Top rated private and parochial schools
- Dining, Shopping, Antiquing, Wineries & Breweries, Concerts, Racing, Snow Skiing, Water Skiing, Regional X-Treme Sports, Gaming, Biking, Hunting, Fishing and much, much more. Learn more here.
I have loved being a primary care physician for the past 25 years in Dearborn County. We have a strong medical staff and a superior hospitalist program, as well as a community that embraces us. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you the many reasons why this is the perfect place to live, work and play. Please call me at 812-537-8200 or email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.